The Top Trending Interior Paint Colors for 2019
The start of a new year is the perfect time to refresh your home. An updated interior paint color will really get you inspired for 2019. Changing the paint color can transform the entire look and feel of a room. This year, we’re leaving behind 2018’s edgy palette of bold reds and metallics in exchange for soft, yet powerful shades that will reenergize a room. The top colors of the year can easily be introduced to any home without drastically disrupting the current space.
All it takes is a fresh coat of paint and the help of a painter in Pensacola, FL to set the right tone for your new year. Let’s take a look at some of the trending interior paint colors you’re likely to encounter in 2019:
- Hazelnut: This creamy color evokes warm and inviting feelings. Hazelnut has remained in style for decades because it doesn’t clash with furniture and can easily brighten up a living room or guest room that’s short on natural light. Light bounces off this color in a way that can make the room appear larger than it is.
- Dark greens: Pantone named the dark green “Night Watch” the top color of the year. It’s a rich hunter green that offers a wealth of possibilities. This botanically-inspired shade has a muted and moody vibe that would work perfectly as a primary color in a well-lit room, or as an accent shade. Be careful, though, as the color can overwhelm a small room.
- Grays: The gray trend isn’t going anywhere in 2019. This year, blue-based grays are out, and lilac gray is in. It’s got more personality than previous grays, and radiates warmth. The color is a refreshing alternative that you won’t be sick of by spring.
- Soft clay: Anyone with an earthy spirit will love the Southwestern-inspired clay colors that are destined to make an appearance in 2019. It’s easy to see why Sherwin Williams named this shade their color of the year, given its casual elegance and contemporary bohemian feel. It’s more memorable than any other neutral out there!
- Dusty pinks: Millennial pink is a trend we’re hoping to forget. Now, softer rose-toned shades like dusty pinks and muted blushes are the favorites. These colors are like the grown-up version of millennial pink. It’s timeless and elegant, which means it is the perfect color for channeling those “new year, new me” goals.
- Powerful aquas: Blue is the ultimate power color. A lighter-toned aqua brings a modern and hip twist on a nautical staple. The vibrant aqua is bold, but versatile enough to pair well with other colors, such as pastels or neutrals. It evokes a feeling of power while still feeling fun.
Take on 2019 with a fresh coat of paint! Call the premier painters in Pensacola, FL at Fresh Start Painting Inc. today to get started with a free quote. We’ve been helping area homeowners realize their visions for over a decade and are eager to help you transform your space this year.
Categorised in: Painting