What’s on your to-do list this spring? Have you started your spring cleaning projects? As you make your list, you should consider the many advantages of scheduling exterior painting in Pensacola, FL in spring. This is the ideal time for your painting project.
Why? Spring offers several advantages. As you decide what to put on your spring calendar, consider the following benefits of springtime exterior painting in Pensacola, FL:
- Climate: Exterior painting in Pensacola, FL should occur when temperatures are over 50° F, but not too warm. When temperatures get too high, the paint can dry too quickly, resulting in a poor finish. The moderate temperatures of spring are ideal for paint curing. Don’t miss this window of opportunity.
- Appeal: Do you plan to host any barbecues or block parties this year? Why not spruce up your house before party season begins? A spring exterior paint job will leave your house looking sharp all season. You’ll be the envy of the neighborhood. And if you plan to list your home for sale, a spring paint job will also add immense curb appeal for potential buyers.
- Schedule: Later in the year, your schedule will likely be full of summer activities. Why not get your exterior painting in Pensacola, FL complete before the busyness begins? Schedule your exterior painting for spring. With this project out of the way, you’ll be free to focus on all the summer fun ahead—and your house will look great for entertaining summer guests.
- Landscaping: What landscaping projects do you have planned for this year? Before you lay that fresh mulch or plant new blooms, complete your exterior painting in Pensacola, FL. By doing the paint job first, you will avoid trampling flowers and spraying mulch beds with paint. Complete your spring yard cleanup, including trimming away bushes and trees from the home. Then, paint the house. Once that is done, you can move on to sprucing up the yard for the season without worrying about destroying it while you paint.
- Vacationing: Do you have a summer home? If so, you’ll probably want it to be ready to enjoy for the full season. This means getting your paint job out of the way in the spring. By scheduling your exterior painting in Pensacola, FL in the spring, you’ll have your property ready ahead of time. You won’t have to mess with interruptions during the peak season of your home’s use. Whether you plan to use the vacation home yourself or rent it to others, it will be beneficial to have your exterior painting job complete before the vacationing season begins.
Spring into Action
Don’t let this season slip by without scheduling your exterior painting in Pensacola, FL. To take advantage of the benefits of spring, contact Fresh Start Painting Inc. today. Our team is dedicated to honesty, integrity and excellent customer service. With each and every project, we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. The proof is in our painting! Leave all your painting, staining and drywall repairs to our experts.
Categorised in: Painting