It’s time to redecorate. What color scheme should you choose? Traditional? Bold? If you’re looking for the latest designs, consider trying one of the following trending options for interior painting this year. With these simple yet attractive color designs, you’re sure to find a scheme that is perfect for your surroundings.
- The Blues Have It. Blue is known for its soothing qualities, and 2020 was a rough year for a lot of people. So, it makes sense that shades of blue will be hitting the walls this year and in the near future. Look for deep blue walls and blue accent pieces. It’s also a go-to hue to add a bit of color to otherwise neutral spaces.
- Earth Tones Are In. More and more homeowners are bringing the outdoors in. Think rich nature tones such as chocolate browns, deep greens and burnt rusts. Integrate these colors in the walls, décor and furniture to create a warm and inviting space.
- Browns Are All Around. In keeping with the earth-tone trend, browns are one of the top color trends for interior painting in 2021. Soft beige tones and warm browns can be found in upholstery and wall color options. These tones bring a softy, homey glow to the surroundings.
- Saffron Adds Style. Bold saffron hues add a slice of bold style to a room. Saffron provides un expected splash of color and is versatile enough to pair with a variety of hues and décor. Paint the entire room saffron and you’ll feel like a world traveler, living in an exotic space abroad.
- Yellow Shines Bright. Yellow has gotten a bad rap in the past, but it’s shining bright among trends for interior painting in 2021. The trick is to choose the right shade of yellow. Go for a bold and crisp yellow that makes your room radiate. Add just the right accents to make your décor pop with attractive yellow hues.
- Pastels Bring Serenity. For soothing spaces that make your room feel like an in-home sanctuary, soft pastels are the premier choice. Look to soft sky blues, oyster, cream and oatmeal paint options to create serene surroundings. Bonus tip: Mix and match fabrics with subdued hues to contrast yet blend with the pastel paints. There result is an attractive but serene space perfect for relaxation and comfort.
- What About Neutral? For those who prefer a simple palette, don’t worry. Neutrals are still in, too. In fact, designers continue to say that you can never go wrong with a neutral color scheme. After all, it provides a simple canvas that you can always add to later with pops of color here and there.
Fresh Start Painting Inc. is ready to help you choose the best colors for interior painting in 2021. Family-owned and operated, we’ve been helping property owners create inviting surroundings since 2006. Contact us to get started on your next interior painting project. With each and every project, we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. The proof is in our painting! Reach us today at 850-346-8319.
Categorised in: Painting