Power washing is a great way to clean driveways, sidewalks, decks and even some kinds of windows. But one of the top uses for power washers is to clean your home’s siding. Continue reading to learn the benefits of power washing your home in Pensacola, FL:
- Prevent damage: Siding in Florida is a hotbed for mold and mildew growth. In addition to looking nasty, mold and mildew can permanently damage your siding and the layers underneath it. The easiest way to eliminate that threat is with a quick power washing!
- Save money: Any type of preventative maintenance will save you money in the long run. After all, repairs are much more expensive than the cost to hire a power washing service. Be kind to your wallet by hiring a power washing service today!
- Protect your health: Although mold growth is more of a health concern indoors than out, mold spores floating through the air can cause serious health issues for your family members, especially if they have allergies. Springtime is hard enough for allergy sufferers—alleviate their runny noses and watery eyes by removing any exterior mold growth.
- Prime surfaces: If you’re planning on repainting your home, start by power washing it. Removing all of the old paint and built-up dirt and grime helps ensure the surface is ready for that fresh coat of paint. The same idea holds true for staining your deck or fence.
- Eco-friendly option: Another one of the benefits of power washing your home in Pensacola, FL is that it’s safe for the environment, children and pets. Because the siding is only being cleaned with high-powered water, there’s no risk of harming any living thing—besides mold, that is!
- Save time: Sure, you can clean your siding with a scrub brush and cleaning solution. But that method can take hours! Plus, climbing up on a ladder poses a bit of a safety hazard. The fastest and most efficient way to clean siding is with a power washer. Better yet, you can save all of your time by hiring a professional to power wash your siding.
- Restore curb appeal: All of that mold, mildew and grime detracts from the appearance of your home. The easiest way to erase it all and restore your curb appeal is with a power washer. In just a few minutes, you can make your house look years younger.
- Increase property value: Expanding on the point above, power washing your siding can really boost your property value. We advise power washing your house right before you put it on the market. In addition to raising its value by improving its appearance, this easy step can help reduce the time your home takes to sell.
Hire us to power wash your home today
You may be able to rent a power washer and handle the job yourself, but it’s always a better idea to hire our team at Fresh Start Painting Inc. Give us a call today to learn more about the benefits of power washing your home in Pensacola, FL or to get a quote for the service.
Categorised in: Pressure Washing