Interior Paint Trends for the Summer
Summer is here, and many homeowners are itching to change up their living space. The best way to do that is with a fresh coat of paint. The right paint color can instantly transform a room and highlight different décor pieces or furniture. If you’re bored with the way your interior looks, why not try some of these interior paint trends that will freshen up your home for the summertime in Pensacola, FL?
- Bright red accents: Many people gravitate toward bright colors during the spring and summer, so there’s no better time to add bright red accents to your home. A cherry red door can add a much-needed pop of color. It’s cheerful, classic and will make your interior stand out.
- Saturated blues: Super-saturated blue is another bright summertime pick that’s sure to cheer you all year long. Try to limit this color to an accent wall, door or other specific feature. That will make the color stand out without overwhelming the entire room.
- Melon: If you’re not into saturated hues, but still want to add more color to your interior palette, try melon. This light peach or orange shade adds warmth and whimsy inside, but functions as a warm neutral. It looks especially great with bright white or dark wood furniture.
- Pale peach-pink: This is another great color to try when you want visual interest without overwhelming the décor. Peachy pinks add warmth and coziness without dominating the room.
- Shades of blue green: Summertime makes us think of jewel-toned water, sandy beaches and tropical drinks. You can make the season last all year round by painting your home in shades of blue green—choose a lighter shade for all-over color, or pick a super-saturated turquoise for accent walls, doors and other focal points.
- Sunshiny yellows: Pale yellow is always a great color choice, especially when you want to highlight your home’s natural sunlight. The lighter and less saturated the yellow, the better it will look as an all-over color. However, bold canary yellow can be a beautiful accent color, sure to put a smile on your face.
- Neutrals: Neutrals will never go out of style. White, taupe and beige are popular for a reason: they let the rest of your décor stand out. If you want to brighten up your home and maximize its versatility, pick a pretty neutral shade.
- Gray: Gray has been a popular favorite for the last few years—it’s a cool neutral that can be soothing on its own, or a great background color to make your accessories pop. Dark grays create a dramatic effect, while pale pearl or dove grays make rooms look bigger and more inviting.
When it comes to paint colors, the choices are endless. Trying one of these interior paint trends in Pensacola, FL is a great way to liven up your home décor and freshen up your space for the summertime and beyond. To schedule professional painting services, get in touch with the team at Fresh Start Painting Inc. today.
Categorised in: Painting